We are looking for a professional and personable HR Manager to provide comprehensive and proactive HR expertise to support operations across the school.
The successful candidate will be extremely well organised, an excellent communicator and a highly effective HR professional. The role necessitates independent and proactive working, and the highest standards of accuracy, confidentiality, timeliness, attention to detail and customer service.
The role is wide ranging and whilst some elements demand detailed planning and forethought, it is also crucial to be able to respond reactively and handle dynamic situations in a timely, calm and professional manner.
Good written and verbal communication skills are vital in this key role, as the role holder will be dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. They must have a flexible, methodical approach to work and enjoy multi-tasking in a busy environment.
- Lead the HR operations in the school, handling diverse casework and establishing excellent HR practices across all elements of the employee life cycle;
- Work closely with the HR Director on a range of high level and complex cases;
- Analyse workforce information and provide responses to requests for management information so that accurate and up-to-date HR data supports management decisions;
- Be aware of changing employment legislation, new developments and innovations in HR practices in order to maintain high standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of service delivery;
- Follow compliant working practices to support safeguarding across the school.
The role will be highly rewarding for the right candidate who can work seamlessly with a range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment - you can make a positive difference on a daily basis.
Salary: Grade 9, Scale Point 28-31. Starting salary £34,723 (FTE) / £29,999 (actual)
Closing Date: 17 April 2023, 12.00pm
If you are ambitious and determined to make a meaningful difference in this pivotal role, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the Support Staff application form and email it to: email@example.com