The school uniform is an important aspect of our school ethos and full uniform is expected to be worn by all of our students every day.
Our uniform consists of:
- A black blazer with a red trim and the school badge
- A white shirt/blouse
- School clip-on tie; no other type is permitted
- Black school trousers or black skirt - girls’ trousers must be tailored
- Flat, plain black shoes (boots and training shoes are not permitted)
- A school jumper, tank top or black cardigan may be worn provided they are fine knit
- Plain black or white socks, black tights
Our PE kit consists of:
- Black and red polo shirt with logo (girls)
- Black and red football top with logo (boys)
- Black and red shorts with logo
- Black socks
- Football boots/shin pads (optional)
Items in bold are only available from Wirral Uniforms. Other compulsory uniform items may be purchased from any local supplier as long as they are not branded. These include black trousers or black skirt and white shirt. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FLAT, PLAIN BLACK SHOES are allowed. No footwear with a coloured trim or logo will be allowed.
Each student will be given a complimentary school bag on the first day of term, as well as receiving a lanyard representing their house, one of the four school values.
Our uniform supplier:
2A Princess Pavement
Orders can be placed online for click and collect or for home delivery (free on orders over £30). They also have a savings club to help budget for uniform.